Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Smell The Spring



Selamat Pagi, Good Morning or in maori Morena! Spring welcome us in September after a long months (3 months) of winter. The first month of Spring the weather not much different from winter, lowest temperature is -2 celcius, highest is 12 celcius.


OUTDOOR LOVER! ME AND KIER.

New Zealand Rugby world cup is going on. We don't bother so much about that. We just love spend our weekend outdoor; camping, hiking and picnic.
Preparing sandwich for the hiking.
Since I live a life in New Zealand, I don't bother about spend my weekend in the city, shopping or do what other girls at my age do.  I utterly have an active and healthy lifestyle. Day by day I get pretty fit.
Hiking up Mount Herbert, say hi to the cows and sheep.

We drove to Peninsular Bank, about an hour from Christchurch and camping at Okain's Bay camping ground.
New Zealand is for outdoor lover, the mountain, the nature and the scenery are a gift to them. I once heard from someone that been to New Zealand and said New Zealand has nothing and it's bore. If you are into shopping, this is not a place for you.
Sharing kitchen facilities at the camping ground.

Most of the camp site in New Zealand are in good condition and clean. To travel cheap, you can choose camping to cut cost your accommodation budget.
Low tide at Okain's bay.
Kitchen, shower, toilet and laundry.
The young mussels.
I would love to take this chance to give some advice, PLEASE DO NOT STEP ON THE MUSSELS OR DESTROY THEM WHEN YOU ARE AT THE BEACH. Those with children, tell them about this.


1 comment:

DzuLagiL said...

nak minta bulu biri-biri leh x?
haha...gurau jer