Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Rua Reidh Lighthouse

My new friends from work, Jo and Kirsty told me about the light house, not far from their home in Melvaig village.
Road heading to Melvaig Village.
They drove me up to the end of the village and show me around the place. All the pictures below was taken a month ago.

Rua Reidh Light House Hostel.
I did not get the opportunity to view the hostel accommodation in the light house, so got no pictures about it. Check here for more pictures, Rua Reidh Light House.
 
The light house is on sale for £325,000. I wish I could have that sum of money, will buy it and live in the light house like Jonathan Creek.

Scenery is awesome! Facing the Atlantic Ocean, as beautiful as in Akaroa, New Zealand. I keep on relating things here with New Zealand isnt it?


Pose feeling cover album.

Breathtaking views.... :)

xoxoxo

3 comments:

m.u.l.a.n said...

cannnttiikkkk...!!!

Sir Pök Déng said...

Love all the photos. What breathtaking scenery. I never went abroad so far. I wish someday I will.

WanAtie said...

SubhanAllah cantik sungguh pemandangan kt sana!