Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm Back After A Long Time Gone

Assalamualaikum & good afternoon down under, and good morning to friends in Malaysia.

I've been gone for so long and left my diary without any update for almost 5 months. After 5 months in UK, I was back home.

Life has it's ups & downs, twists and turns, but there is always someone there to catch you. I spend enough time to think and re-plan things for my life and path that I have to take. 

Well, finally I'm back to Christchurch, New Zealand after I left this Garden City a year ago. How time passed so quick. Been two weeks here and so far I had good time here.

At Auckland Domestic Terminal. Waiting to board the plane to Christchurch.


Dog show, very entertaining.


Comelnyer cik kiah ni siap ada reben lagi kt kepala.


Mana nak dapat cik cikin polkadot macam ni kat Malaysia, hehehe.

Llama.

Meeting old mate, Rani.

My first 2013 run in Christchurch, at Hagley Park.

Since I'm back to Christchurch, I done a lot of running. I run 4 days a week about 7km each day. After each run, I will do a Pilates. I'm already in size 6, but will work more harder to tone up my body and stay in shape. Will update about my work out soon. That's it for now. More to come. Love from Christchurch xoxo

No comments: